You are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to create a prototype of your new idea, or to join your small team remotely? Or did you run into an emergency and need help quick? Read the resume and send me an email.
Thomas has into webdevlopment since 2001, focusing on building and maintaining applications, his first website dating back even further. In 2001 he used PHP to write a simple text-file based blog-software (it’s still on sourceforge) before moving on to Ruby on Rails in 2007. In 2010 he added MongoDB to his toolkit and has this NoSQL database in production for a client since 2010.
- Coveralls report in dev environment 15 May 2017
- Use view helpers in your mailers 12 May 2017
- SSL certificates on a EC2 loadbalancer 14 April 2017
- mongoid_taggable with aggregation for Mongoid 5 23 March 2017
- Migrate from Moped to the ruby mongo driver 22 March 2017
- One-sided has_and_belongs_to_many relations in Mongoid 20 March 2017
- popel - satirical open source 04 March 2017